Give your planners the tools they need to ensure that your strategic financial goals are adhered to both pre-season and in-season. Using best practice methodology embedded in our Dynamic Planning solution, you can now ensure that you keep on track with your strategic goals and exception reporting will alert you to any gaps. Streamlined processes help you to easily manage your open-to-buy to allow you to achieve your financial targets.
Top down, Bottom up, and Middle out planning
View Plan vs Actual
Location Grading down to department level
Financial and open-to-buy budgets
Our Merchandise Financial Planning solution shows you that merchandise planning is more than just a numbers game. It’s the head of your organization.
Strategic targets are set here allowing buyers and planners a guideline for their areas. Situations always occur in retail. Out of stocks due to vendor delays, out of the blue sales trends. This all impacts your in-season plan management. Open-To-Buy is easily managed through our OTB and WSSI templates. Planning top-down, middle-out or bottom-up leads to a clear understanding, throughout the organization, of a single version of your strategic plans. Using our leading-edge forecasting engine to accurately analyze and predict, your merchandise financial plans will easily carry your organization into the future of retail.
- Effective stock, intake, and open to buy control facilitates cash flow management and in-season re-buying
- Multi-channel planning enables channel profitability to be assessed
- Comparison to and reconciliation with bottom up Option and Location plans ensures that the business has common goals at all levels
Using the Location Planning function in Dynamic Planning, you can easily create location financial plans that are sound and in line with your organization’s strategic plans and yet are adaptable to external influences.
Create plans for new stores based on sound predictive analysis. To create a holistic organization plan, location plans are an integral part. Using our leading-edge forecasting engine to create channel and new location plans, you can rest assured that your strategic merchandise financial plan is leverage across your locations, both existing and new, in a structured manner.
- Ensures there is a single plan across both product and location hierarchies
- Space usage can be optimised to ensure that location profitability is maximised
- Corrective action can be quickly identified and taken when plans are exceeded or missed
Today’s customers have distinct preferences on how they shop, where they shop, and when they shop. AGR’s Location Clustering/Grading ensures that you can place your products where your customers are likely to buy them.
The starting point of any good assortment plan is knowing the difference between your stores and using that difference effectively when planning. Our clustering engine groups stores using various criteria to ensure that you have the right product in the right place. Using such factors as store space, demographics etc., you can easily manage large number of locations as the basis for your assortment plan.
- Allows location clustering outside of the Location Hierarchy
- Clustering can be against any available attribute
- Locations can be grouped differently by merchandise department / sub-department