In our constant efforts to update our service offering for our customers, AGR Dynamics has started using the Jira Service Desk to handle customer questions, issues, and update requests. Now, there are two ways that AGR Dynamics customers can initiate a support request to an AGR consultant:
- Create a support request in the Jira Service Desk on the AGR Dynamics Portal
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, that will generate a ticket in the same system
When you create a ticket through the Portal via email, you will receive an email confirmation from the AGR Dynamics Jira Service Desk. You can continue the dialogue by either navigating from the email to the ticket in the Service Desk itself, or by replying directly to the confirmation email. If you reply by email, please do not change the subject line, as this creates a new ticket, and your comments will not apply to the relevant ticket.
There are many benefits to creating a user name for the AGR Dynamics Service Desk, including:
- Have an overview of all tickets submitted by yourself or your organization
- Shows the status of each ticket (Waiting for Support, Waiting for Customer, Resolved, etc.)
- Easily drag and drop files, add comments, and share tickets with your organization
- Holds the history of all of your tickets in one place
- Access to the AGR Dynamics Knowledge Base
What is the AGR Dynamics Knowledge Base?
AGR Dynamics customers with a user name will have access to our brand new knowledge base, where you can see all the Frequently Asked Questions, How To videos, and more. As our Knowledge Base is new, we are constantly adding additional features and information daily, and will be a great tool for all AGR customer to have access.
If you are a current AGR Dynamics customer and would like to gain immediate access to the AGR Dynamics Service Desk and Knowledge Base, send an email to dj [at] agrdynamics.com and we will send you an invite, as well as a User Guide for our Service Desk, ASAP!