The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB) has selected AGR Dynamic’s AGR 5 Inventory Optimiser and Planner to forecast and plan inventory for the organisation’s 23 shops and active online store. The RSPB, founded in 1889 and granted its royal charter in 1904, works to promote the conservation and protection of birds, as well as the wider environment. The organisation boasts over a million members, including over 200,000 youth members and raised £99.0 million in 2014 for conservation efforts in their 200 different nature reserves.
“We are very excited to add RSPB to our growing customer base,” said Melissa Cupis, Managing Director of AGR Dynamics UK. “We look forward to helping the organisation streamline their forecasting and inventory process for their shops and web store.”
Facts about the RSPB
- A staff of over 2,000 people and almost 13,000 volunteers
- 200 nature reserves covering almost 130,000 hectares, home to 80 per cent of our rarest or most threatened bird species
- A UK headquarters, three national offices and nine regional offices
- A local network of 150 local groups and more than 80 youth groups
- At least six volunteers for every paid member of staff