Effectively manage your retail and wholesale product ranges from initial conception to end of life with our fully integrated, modular solution, built on well-proven, best practice processes.
Manage your overall sales, stock, intake, and margin plans for each sub-department and channel by week, period, or season with the Merchandise Financial Planner module.
- Effective stock, intake, and open to buy control facilitates cash flow management and in-season re-buying
- Multi-channel planning enables channel profitability to be assessed
- Comparison to and reconciliation with bottom up Option and Location plans ensures that the business has common goals at all levels
Select the right product for your target customer with the AGR Range manager and ensure the chosen product ranges meet the needs of both the customer and the business.
- Ensure the right mix of options is available in the right place and at the right time across all channels and location grades
- Product placeholder creation before set up on the ERP enables the range to be built and analysed with minimum effort
- Setting optimum minimum display stock by location grade drives ordering and replenishment (with Option Manager and Inventory Optimiser)
Option Manager is where the weekly sales, stock, and intake of individual options (style/colour variants) are planned and managed. Full integration with Range Manager ensures that option plans are instantly created for all new or re-included options based on the parameters set on the range plan.
- Ability to create a pre-season plan and in-season forecast for each option means overall risks and opportunities can be better managed
- Weekly control of the option to ensure timely actions are taken
- Distribution of option forecast down to size level integrates with AGR Inventory Optimiser for automatic ordering, distribution, and replenishment
Location Manager allows the planning and in-season management of sales and space by location (or customer) by sub-department. Space plans can be quickly and easily manipulated at any level in the location hierarchy to reflect changes to space allocation.
- Ensures there is a single plan across both product and location hierarchies
- Space usage can be optimised to ensure that location profitability is maximised
- Corrective action can be quickly identified and taken when plans are exceeded or missed